Key Features and Benefits
- 360° Situational Awareness through a Common Operational Picture
- Multi-Radar / Multi-Color Composite Image
- Sensor Overlay on a Fused Nautical Chart and Satellite Image
- Remote control of all SSR components from a single command center
- Automated Slue-to-Cue Video Surveillance
- Remote alerting via Email, SMS, MMS, Syslog and SNMP
The RDOP is designed with the operator in mind; it seamlessly integrates tracks, radar and camera video over nautical charts and satellite imagery. The interface allows the operator to perform a variety of actions, such as:
o Interpret the surveillance data and determine the appropriate response.
o Control the underlying physical hardware subsystems.
o Monitor the health of all SSR Products and external equipment.
The RDOP provides many automated monitoring features which help manage the workload the operator. When an event occurs, the RDOP provides advanced features to assist the operator in their decision making process.