Turnkey Global Information Exchange and Interoperability
Through years of partnership with U.S. and international organizations at the federal, state and local level, SSR has developed turnkey information exchange and interoperability solutions designed to increase efficiencies, reduce unnecessary redundancies, and provide agencies with cost-savings.
Explore Information Exchange and Interoperability
Multi-agency Information Sharing
Share raw sensor, track, and intelligence data through SSR’s secure role-based access system. Ideal for use in supporting the National Preparedness System and other interagency safety and security goals, our system allows you to leverage partners’ systems to extend or augment local surveillance systems, minimizing capital investment. And where an agency cannot share externally due to the sensitive nature of the network, direct one-way connections are made at the sensor source.
- Share raw sensor, track and intelligence data through SSR’s secure role-based access system
- Leverage partners’ systems to extend or augment local surveillance systems
- Minimize capital investment and operational costs
- Supports the National Information Exchange Model (NIEM) through IMDE-CSS and other standards for maritime information exchange.
GCCS and Tactical Datalink Track Integration
Installed on U.S. and allied nations’ ships, SSR’s radar processor and tracker integrate with existing onboard radars and sensors to develop and share local track information with remote systems. Sent and received over tactical data links, SSR’s track data can be used in interoperable C2 systems such as Global Command and Control System (GCCS), allowing forces to plan, execute and manage military operations for both joint and multinational operations.
- SSR supports C2 interoperability
- Installed on U.S. and allied platforms, sharing information through tactical data links
- Turnkey solution for GCCS interoperability